How to Take LAGEVRIO™ (molnupiravir)
Take LAGEVRIO exactly as your healthcare provider tells you to take it and refer to your Patient Fact Sheet.
800 mg (or FOUR 200 mg CAPSULES)
Capsule images for illustrative purposes only.
TAKEN ORALLY EVERY 12 HOURS
WITH ORWITHOUT FOOD
- Take 4 capsules of LAGEVRIO every 12 hours (for example, at 8 am and at 8 pm).
- Take LAGEVRIO for 5 days. It is important that you complete the full 5 days of treatment with LAGEVRIO. Do not stop taking LAGEVRIO before you complete the full 5 days of treatment, even if you feel better.
- Take LAGEVRIO with or without food.
- You should stay in isolation for as long as your healthcare provider tells you to. Talk to your healthcare provider if you are not sure about how to properly isolate while you have COVID-19.
- Swallow LAGEVRIO capsules whole. Do not open, break, or crush the capsules. If you cannot swallow capsules whole, tell your healthcare provider.
What to do if you miss a dose of LAGEVRIO
- If it has been less than 10 hours since the missed dose, take it as soon as you remember.
- If it has been more than 10 hours since the missed dose, skip the missed dose and take your dose at the next scheduled time.
- Do not double the dose of LAGEVRIO to make up for a missed dose.